I suggest you ...

Unable to login to edit any site, what's going on?

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BobBob shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KeithKeith commented  · 

I received a message from KJ Sampat that all was back up. This was well after I had to take action and moved to surrealcms.com. There is nowhere in the control panel to cancel an account or downgrade to free, so I'm hoping KJ will be responsive and cancel my account for me.

• Kevin GordonKevin Gordon commented  · 

Terrible service from Pagelime. I have now moved to surrealcms and will be closing down my Pagelime account.

• ChadChad commented  · 

Hi guys I got an email this morning advising that all was fixed. I checked and everything is working as expected.

• BB commented  · 

Back up and running but still leery of what happened here? Care to offer an explanation Page Lime?

• BB commented  · 

I was told Tom has nothing to do with this anymore, I have messaged him directly at his new company and on linked and that the response that I got from one of his co-workers.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please fix this problem. Unable to login. I need to login. So as everybody. I am very worried.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Tried calling - left message for tom.

There are a variety of twitter threads if you look at @pagelime

• PWPW commented  · 

Has anyone tried calling them?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am too very annoyed that we cant access our website to edit! I really hope they sort it out soon, or if not at least communicate as to what is happening!

• peterpeter commented  · 

getting a fail on my standard login page however i access - from previous link or going through homepage

• ChadChad commented  · 

I agree some kind of news for paying clients would be fantastic.

• BB commented  · 

I dunno if this helps but their website was completely down too until Monday. It came back up, so some one did something.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We've still not heard anything from anyone, but we're going to be proactive and change/disable the FTP credentials for all of our clients who use the product (since we are in the dark and cannot be sure what is going on).

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed with all comments. No communication with paying clients regarding extended downtime. They have been mostly reliable until now, but this needs to stop. I'm setting up over at SurrealCMS and it's an easy transition.

• JeffJeff commented  · 

WTF Pagelime?! I have been trying to get a hold of you. You have a great product, but for the past couple of days, my clients haven't been able to use it. Please let us know if you are still providing this product or if you are shut down. Don't be cowards, just let us know one way or the other.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes what is going on! My clients are going mad too.

• BB commented  · 

I've also reached out to Tom on Linked in and his new company. No response what so ever so far. Very disappointed. Totally down and no one to talk to.

• Anonymous commented  · 

No one can log in - all my customers are freaking out. No one can get ahold of anyone at PageLime. None of the support questions on the forum are being answered, the tweets are being ignored. Yet you can still sign up and give your credit card information and send money to them.

Something smells pretty fishy.

• KeithKeith commented  · 

My big concern now is, if Pagelime has ceased to provide service, are they going to keep taking 19.00 per month out of my account as I have no control panel to log into to cancel the subscription.

Feedback and Knowledge Base