I suggest you ...

gallery improvements, order, thumbnails

It's possible to create an XML based image gallery, but currently there doesnt seem to be any way to allow the user to order the images.

It would also be nice if you could have control over the thumbnails for each image, so you can set the thumbnail size for that folder, or let the user do it manually.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminKJ (Support, PageLime) responded  · 

This is on the list of ideas that will make it on the roadmap. The image gallery has a lot of room for improvements.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminKJ (Support, PageLime) commented  · 

Hey guys. yes this is still on our list of features to look at. We have some preliminary work done on this. However it is very difficult to sort and order thumbnails via xml. Right now our focus is on the stability and growth of our core features.

You can make a sortable image gallery using our repeating regions feature. Learn more here... http://blog.pagelime.com/2009/12/01/repeating-regions-pagelime-feature/

• Susan Lawrence commented  · 

Going on 3 years since last commented on by admins. Obviously, PageLime is either a hobby or possibly even a JOKE to these guys now.

• Geert Leerentveld commented  · 

And where the hell is the roadmap?? Are you smoking stuff?

• Jimmy James commented  · 

You can do this with magicedit.com, check out their howto section

• 360NS commented  · 

like how u guys did the photo options where how easy is to change a thumbnail and the large view. It would be also cool a add some custom photo gallery options where user can add a photo gallery with one click with some cool gallery templates and etc. :-)

Feedback and Knowledge Base