I suggest you ...

add more currencies for reseller billing

As we are not all based in USA then some addiitonal currencies would help. We are in UK so GBP would be good, but I guess just adding EUROS would cover most of us outside USA.

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • badlydrawnrobbadlydrawnrob commented  · 

This would make the automated billing more appealing for sure, would be nice to allow the client to have the option of the big three (£ $ €), or convert into their local currency.

• ActionScriptActionScript commented  · 

Yah, where are these EUROS O.o !? I just cant offer to our client's some dollars shop because they just simply wont do it! :) besides pagelime just losing every single month hundreds of dollars which they could get if I could use this reseller panel. I am ready to pay for pagelime because of lovely cms and making my "invoicing" more simplier and automatic :)

• Mark MoonMark Moon commented  · 

It would definitely be a great help if you supported prices in GBP and included a VAT summary as this is what many businesses in the UK require for their accounts, and without it we would need to invoice them separately for their site/hosting.

• KarlKarl commented  · 

AUD too please. We could decide how much to charge in our own currency. It would probably simplify development if exchange rates didn't need to be factored in.

Feedback and Knowledge Base